As the province moves into Step One of its Roadmap to Reopen today, Hong Fook Mental Health Association is very pleased to share our three-step Re-Opening Plan. Please note the timeline may change based on any change to the province's Reopen Plan.
STEP 1: June 14– July 2, 2021
- Midland Office (3320 Midland Ave., Suite 201) and North York Office (1751 Sheppard Ave. E., G/F) will be OPEN, from Tuesday to Friday, 10:00am to 4:00pm, with no Walk-ins accepted.
- New Downtown Office (407 Huron St., 3rd Fl.) remains CLOSED to public, except the Injection Clinic will be OPEN on June 24, Thursday.
STEP 2: July 5– July 23, 2021
ALL THREE OFFICES will be OPEN, from Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm, with no Walk-ins accepted.
STEP 3: from July 26, 2021 onwards
Following the Public Health guidelines, all Programs and Services will be in place as the “new” normal.
PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
- One-on-one appointments: Client’s appointments may continue to be virtual (by phone or video) or in person, depending on staff’s and client’s circumstance. The in-person appointments follow the procedure below:
- Clients will be called 24-48 hours in advance of their appointment to answer our COVID-19 pre-screening questions.
- Clients are required to wear a face covering or mask that covers their nose and mouth when they enter in the office and during their appointment time. Masks are available at the reception for clients who don’t have one.
- Upon entering, clients have to use the hand sanitizer immediately and sign in.
- The reception will do a review of the COVID-19 Questionnaire (translated versions available). Our aim is to have the client seen with little or no waiting time, to comply with social distancing.
- Clients have to sign out and apply hand sanitizer when leaving the office.
- Group programs: Hong Fook will gradually bring back on-site programs following the Public Health guidelines. Please visit Hong Fook’s website and social media platforms for ongoing updates.
- Website www.hongfook.ca
- Facebook @HongFookMentalHealthAssociation
- Instagram @HongFookMHA
Hong Fook operates in accordance with all applicable laws, including Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations made under it, and in compliance with the advice, recommendations and instructions of public health officials. Should you have any question, please call us at 416-493-4242. Thank you.